Our team is made up of bright people with a real understanding of what makes the world tick and a fascination for how people interact with brands, products and services.
Good research is ultimately a people business, and understanding people is something we take pride in doing very well. Most of our team have over 15 years’ experience, meaning that every project has senior support from inception to delivery.
We also partner with other excellent sister agencies to provide quantitative research, implicit research approaches and facilitation and training
- 2001 Set up Solutions which has enjoyed rapid growth winning both consumer and public sector projects
- Is a skilled workshop facilitator and presenter including to government committees, conferences and board level meetings. particularly skilled in NPD, communications and behavior change.
- Michelle has lead a wealth of projects since starting Solutions in 2001 and has particular experience working on sensitive issues and with hard to reach audiences.
- Mother to 2 girls, Michelle also enjoys running and will one day run a marathon! Active member of a book club Loves cooking and eating out.
- Drama school trained and once appeared in a toothpaste advert (aged 8!)
- Has 15 years experience in both qualitative and quantitative research Joined BT as Human Factors researcher Helped set up Chimera Consultancy – a joint venture between BT and Essex University Head of Research for Electrocomponents
- Joined Solutions Research in 2009 as she wanted to work in a more progressive and creative environment.
- Extensive experience in researching new media and communications technology.
- A Maine Coon cat breeder A qualified Pet Behavioural Therapist. Competes in Cupcake competitions
- Finalist in National Cupcake Championships in 2012
- Joined Solutions in 2014.
- Main role is project support across all areas of set up, fieldwork and analysis.
- Has experience of working with patients in secure mental health settings, both on a care and research basis.
- Has completed a recognised course in restraint training.
- Is also a competitive trampolinist.
- Founded Indigo Research in 2001 which specialises in health, social, sensitive issues and charities
- Highly experienced in both public and private healthcare sectors. Has conducted research amongst all levels of HCPs, stakeholders and patients
- Involvement in public engagement and deliberative events
- NLP trained and integrates many of these skills in her research approach
- Alison works as a consultant to Solutions Research and has been a core part of their team since 2010
- Full member of MRS, AQR and ICG
- Mother to 3 boys aged 9 to 19
- Trained at BMRB
- Worked at DDB and Aspect
- Board Director at WCRS responsible for international planning
- Co-founded Navigator, where he was MD
- Launched COG in 2007 which is a sister company to Solutions, providing neuroscience based solutions to research problems with a focus on web based and quantitative research
- A member of ESOMAR, MRS and APG and won an MRS award in 2011
- Sam has considerable experience with sensitive issues, conducting projects on subjects ranging from erectile dysfunction, stress incontinence, to benefit fraud and car tax evasion.
- Sam is busy with three young sons
- Board Account Director at Saatchi & Saatchi; switching over to research with a particular interest in developing better ways to develop and evaluate communications
- Member of the AQA, affiliate of the MRS and contributed to a number of award winning MRS papers on communications
- Founded DUCKFOOT in 2000 after working at 2CV Research from 1995
- Our partner there, Aly King, is expert in Senior Boardroom Facilitation through Executive Coaching, either individually or in a group. Following a Solutions Research project, Aly can run a facilitated workshop for you, which ensures you absolutely translate the findings into a beneficial action. Getting the right balance of challenge and support, the Adapt team is committed to helping you generate the momentum to achieve the changes and improvements you seek.
- Adapt works across diverse sectors, with current clients including Deutsche Bank, GlaxoSmithKline, NHS, Bluechip & Swatch”